I am now back in Canada, available for collaborations, contracts, and work. Preferably in media art/creative technologies (installations, electronics, augmented/smart devices, tactile screens), but also interaction design, or front-end related projects. Vancouver, Toronto, or Montréal, or remote.
I use technology to design interactions and create artworks. I specialize in visual arts (sculptural and kinetic works, sound art, etc.) and human-computer interactions (UX, interfaces, installations, etc.).
Here are a few skills which I can offer for installations and tangible works:
- Installations (interaction design, planning, support, etc.);
- Kinetic sculptures (design, fabrication);
- Software development (Processing, Node, Max, etc.);
- Hardware development (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, electronics);
- Any and all related work!
Previously, I was a freelance technical architect and developer with a focus on UI and UX. Clients with whom I worked range from ad agencies to game dev shops, from tech startups to research labs.
Here is my skillset for this type of work:
- Strategy, conception and production of interactive experiences;
- Technical counseling and inspiration during creative process and UX documentation;
- Technical project management and support to external vendors during production;
- Production and prototyping of interactive creations;
- And much more!